Stress Management Training
Stress management is not a separate issue from performance and development management but an integral part. Managing performance pressures effectively creates motivation and reduces the pressures that lead to stress.
Positive Results can tailor-make a stress management training program for your organisation, incorporating the following:
- Stress Policy
- Integrated into your Performance Development Programme
- Pressures/Stress Audit
- The HSE does not consider an audit on its own to be a valid assessment of stress risks, however the HSE requires that to be a valid risk assessment the results of an audit must be validated through other relevant data and discussion or focus groups.
- Psychological Stress Risk Assessment
- HSE Stress Management Standards compliant
- Both organisation and individual
- Training (Law Society Accredited)
Contact Positive Results on 08707 877990 or [email protected] Updated Date : 2005-02-07